Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival & Spring Kickoff Celebration in Memphis
Gather with locals and celebrate the start of the spring season this Saturday, April 15 at the Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival in Downtown Memphis. Discover a truly unique collection of activities and attractions, including crawfish racing and crawfish bobbing. Listen to music on three stages and indulge in all-you-can-eat crawfish and Cajun cuisine.
Music, Crafts, Cook-Offs, Cajun Cuisine, and Crawfish
This free, family-friendly event is a great way to connect with the local culture and enjoy a relaxing day of food, music, and fun. Highlights of this year's festival include:
- Three stages of live music with award-winning local and nationally-known artists
- Fun games: crawfish bobbing, crawfish eating, and crawfish racing
- Unique arts and crafts vendors
- Play zone for children 12 and under
- VIP experience in the Swamp Tent with all-you-can-eat crawfish and Cajun food
- Louisiana gumbo cook-off
- Carnival food, BBQ, sandwiches, grilled corn, and meat-on-a-stick
- Beer and wine gardens plus margarita and hurricane cocktail bars
- …plus much more!
When & Where is the Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival in Memphis?
The party lasts from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and takes place in Downtown Memphis on Wagner Place and Riverside Drive between Union Avenue and Beale Street. Looking for a place to stay nearby? Our modern hotel is just one mile away, and we offer a free shuttle to Beale Street and the local area. Book your reservations now and enjoy fresh Southern dining at Notes & Provisions, a relaxing outdoor pool, and inviting rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. Book today!