Memphis International Blues Challenge on Historic Beale Street
Bounce between live music venues on Beale Street this January 16-20 and enjoy some of the world’s most talented musicians during the 2018 International Blues Challenge. Now in its 34th year, the blues festival and competition brings over 260 artists to Memphis and transforms Beale Street into a giant blues venue.
2018 International Blues Challenge Schedule
In addition to the competitive performances, you’ll find a wide variety of blues-related events including speed dating for musicians, marketing workshops, film screenings and more. It all culminates in the grand finale at the Orpheum Theater on January 20. Check out these highlights of the 2018 International Blues Challenge and buy your tickets today.
- Grand Opening International Showcase
- Tas Cru’s 10th Annual Generation Blues Jam
- Pacific Northwest Showcase
- Blind Raccoon & Nola Blue Showcase
- All-Star Jam
- Vizztone’s Blues Party on Beale
- Official Blues Foundation IBC Auction
- Panel: Blues and Social Action
- Master Class in Bass with Russell Jackson
- Musician Workshop: Managing Your Social Media
- Grand Finale: The Finals at Orpheum Theater
- … plus much more!
Stylish Memphis Hotel Near Beale Street
Located just 1.3 miles from the Memphis events at the International Blues Challenge on Beale Street, our inviting hotel is the perfect choice for your musical getaway. Make your booking today!