Halloween in Memphis: Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes, Fall Festivals
Mild or wild? No matter what type of Halloween fun you're looking for, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the holiday here in Memphis. Grab your costume and get ready for the most thrilling holiday of the year.
Fun & Scary Memphis Halloween Events 2017
- Mid-South Haunted Maze at Agricenter International - Kids can run through the non-haunted maze during the day, and for adults - the ghouls come out at night.
- Wicked Ways Haunted House - Everyone agrees that this is the scariest haunted house in town.
- Priddy Farms Pumpkin Patch - Pick the perfect pumpkin at this farm, which also features trains and a hayride.
- Haunted Happenings at the Woodruff-Fontaine - Enjoy Victorian-themed Halloween activities including ghost tours, fortune telling, and a paranormal investigation.
- Festival of Fun and Fright in Germantown - Little ones will love the Fairy Tale Trail here, and big kids will like the Trail of Terror. You'll also find moon bounces and carnival games.
Enjoy a Scary Good Stay at Crowne Plaza Memphis
Book your autumn getaway and savor the crisp fall weather, beautiful foliage, and awesome attractions of Memphis. Contact us now for more information about things to do on Halloween in Memphis. Make your reservation today!