There's nothing more Memphis than Beale Street, and our convenient location near this must-see destination puts you right in the heart of the action! Lace up your shoes for a leisurely 10-minute stroll from the Crowne Plaza Memphis, or let our complimentary shuttle service whisk you downtown seven days per week.
There's so many exciting things to see and do - from shopping, nightlife, restaurants and more -we want to make sure you don't miss a thing. After all, you're our guests - and we treat our guests like family. So just for you, we've compiled the ultimate insider's guide to the best of Beale Street:
- The Band Box features live music every night and on Sundays, so dine at their famous Blues City Café next door, then head over this authentic juke joint and join in their never-ending boogie.
- At the iconicSilky O'Sullivan's you can experience the all-ages ambiance before 8pm - including their herd of resident goats - followed by live blues, dueling pianos and "St. Patrick's Day all year round."
- The connected Blues Hall and Rum Boogie Café are a connected set of venues offering seemingly polar opposite music experiences. At the former, you'll enjoy an old music call featuring the best blues musicians in Memphis. The latter "blends down-home Delta dining with smokin' Memphis blues played live seven nights a week."
- Bring the kids to Schwab Trading Co,, operating on Beal Street since 1876, and treat them to a fresh-squeezed lemonade, ice cream cone or other old-fashioned delights.
- Check out the Memphis Rock ‘n Soul Museum for a trip down memory lane, and learn the complete story of Memphis music history.
- The Memphis Music store has an entire window devoted to hand-painted musical toilet seats, with much more wacky ephemera inside.
- Tater Red's Lucky Mojo's is the place to find your funky, outrageous and Mardi-Gras flair.
- Stop in at the Blues City General Store for kitchy trinkets and memorabilia galore.