Memphis Zoo Lights: A Wild Winter Wonderland
Feel the magic of the holidays this season at the Memphis Zoo, which is transformed into a spectacular winter wonderland for Zoo Lights. From a 90-foot Ferris wheel to singing Christmas trees and free train rides, discover kid-friendly holiday fun at every turn.
What Activities Are There at Zoo Lights in Memphis?
Discover a wide array of festive things to do at Zoo Lights this year, including:
- Real snow
- Thousands of LED lights
- Live reindeer
- 5,400-square-foot outdoor ice skating rink
- Singing Christmas trees and "reindeer"
- Santa Claus with photos
- Free North Pole Express Train
- Hot chocolate and holiday treats
- Animals on exhibit in the Aquarium, Once Upon a Farm, and Animals of the Night
- 90-foot, LED Ferris wheel
- Camel rides
- Kids activities in the Expo Building
- Free tram rides through the Zoo Lights exhibit
- Free China carousel
- … plus much more
Memphis Zoo Lights Tickets & Schedule
Zoo Lights will be open on select nights through December 30 and tickets cost $7. The ice rink ($6) and Ferris wheel ($5) are open during the day. Check the website for full information and to purchase your tickets for these special Memphis events and activities.
Family-Friendly Memphis Hotel with Free Wi-Fi
Visiting Memphis for the holidays? Our modern hotel is a comfortable, convenient choice for kids and families. Book today and have a happy holiday.